Friday 29 May 2020

Kangana helps set up Rangoli's new house

Kangana Ranaut has been spending lockdown time with her family in Manali and she is busy giving finishing touches to sister Rangoli Chandel’s dream home. Rangoli shared a glimpse of Kangana at work, setting up the cushions in the plush looking living room. “When she asked me what kind of interiors do I like, I said I don’t like torn ,worn out, vintage ,old looking stuff, I don’t know what I like but I want new things to look new, I remember her face, that’s her style vintage, rustic ,worn out and totally purana looking things.... it was out of her comfort zone, she has been incessantly working on this and today when I saw her put finishing touches I was stunned, I can say one thing, this is not a house to me it’s heaven it’s a blessing.”

from Entertainment News, Celebrity News, Latest Movie News, Breaking News | Entertainment - Times of India
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment